Photoshop Elements: 5 key features
Adobe Photoshop is one of the most popular editing software you can use to alter your photos and videos. In this blog you can find out what you can do with Photoshop Elements and its 5 key features.
Adobe Photoshop Elements: What can I use it for?
Besides editing photos and videos, you can also get creative with new sketches and create designs. Adobe Photoshop can be used for both professional and personal purposes. Adobe Photoshop Elements software gives you plenty of space to start and edit creations. One of the more convenient options is to change or remove colours and backgrounds. Moreover, the software runs on both Windows and MacOS.
Tipp: you can combine Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 and Premiere Elements 2022 for the best results.
Adobe Photoshop Elements: 5 key features
Below you can find the top 5 key features of Adobe Photoshop from which your deisgins can benefit.
- Automatic editing: based on Adobe Seinsei AI technology (built into Adobe Photoshop Elements), you can perform simple edits with just a few buttons. This allows you to switch between different tools quickly and easily. For example, you can change styles, add photos, videos, etc.
- Step editing: This feature lets you make your workflow your own. Step editing allows you to create detailed steps such as to change the background or colour.
- Video editing: As mentioned above, Adobe Photoshop is known for editing photos, but it can also be used to edit videos. You can add music, cut or paste clips, improve lighting and quality.
- Structured storage: Adobe Photoshop makes it easy to store your photos and videos. You can now save in an organised and structured way. And when you start editing your photos and videos, your media and data are also saved automatically.
- Value for money: The main advantage of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 is its affordability. This way, many users, especially beginners and enthusiasts can acquire it. Another advantage is that the licence is perpetual, so you only have to purchase it once and no renewal or repurchase is necessary.
The types of versions of Adobe Photoshop:
Adobe Photoshop offers different versions of this programme. This software is available in versions 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. The difference between these versions is that the newer versions are more advanced in functionality. In this sense, each new version is a valuable addition to the previous version. It is an improvement. The most advanced version is Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022. This version includes new features, such as the creation of GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format) that can be played in the Organiser. By rotating your photos in different ways, you can not only enlarge the background, but also make the subject of your photo more realistic. Finally, a new presentation style has been added. This is to improve the layout and uniqueness of the presentation.
Here you can find our ranking of the best graphic design software for 2023.
Photo Editing can be seen as a profession on it’s own. To help you out we’ve listed our recommendations for Photo editing software here!